- 1 pound pasta
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta and set it aside to let it cool.
- In a large bowl add the halved cherry tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and basil.
- Next, in a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the cooled pasta. Mix well and let it marinate together for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Give it an extra stir or two before serving it up.